Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kenzie Quotes

So last night Aubri came over and she was distraught because she almost got into a car accident. So with tears in her eyes she came in and was relaying to us the story of her would-be accident when Mackenzie comes in, looks at her, and says, "Your mom's gay!" I was trying to tell her that she shouldn't say things like that, but Aubri was just laughing :)

Oh, and Mackenzie just said to me, "I'm still deciding whether or not you are a person who could go to heaven." It's a real eye-opener, knowing that your sister believes she has the authority to pass that kind of judgement. Dad asked about his and mom's statuses, and APPARENTLY they're heaven material, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong by her, here.

1 comment:

  1. I tried looking for a like button...then I realized, "oh."
    But seriously, when Kenzie told me that...I couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete

...........................................................................