Monday, August 1, 2011

Nevermind...



Soooo I'll just go ahead and retract that statement from before, on account of these photos:


They're freaking PERFECT!! I LOVE them!! At first Jennifer Lawrence looked all blonde and prettay and voluptuous, but now I'm like http://foo-foo-flower.deviantart.com/favourites/42982429#/d3hl9c4. And I've always said Josh Hutcherson was going to grow up to be hot since Bridge to Terabithia came out, but I couldn't see him as Peeta. But with the blonde hair and everything he totally fits the part! GAH!! I'm SO PSYCHED yoo gaiz!

Aaaand I still don't care about Gale. They could have casted him as a cut of ham with a pocket knife and I would have been satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...........................................................................